Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the SpeedFlexer?
The SpeedFlexer is a piece of fitness equipment that measures the flexibility in each of your legs. The higher the reading (degree you can lift your legs), the more flexible each of your legs are.
2. How can the SpeedFlexer help me?
It quickly and easily detects any inflexibility or imbalance in your legs. Once you know your flexibility measurements you can begin to improve it through stretching exercises.
3. Who can use the SpeedFlexer?
Anyone who wants to find out their flexibility reading including athletes, children, teenagers, gym members, members of sports clubs and patients recovering from treatment.
4. How do I measure my flexibility?
- Setup on a level floor, clear of any obstructions.
- Fit in all protractors and height panel as outlined.
- Person lies on their back onto the SpeedFlexer and align hips with the protractors on either side. Adjust the head marker.
- Fit lever arm to alternate leg i.e. Fix ankle to steel bar and thigh restraint to opposite leg.
- Raise leg to comfortable limit and measure on protractor.
- Release and fit lever arm to opposite leg and measure again.
5. Where can it be used?
The SpeedFlexer is easy to store and does not take up too much space, so it can be used on floors of you home, in gyms or training areas.
6. How much does it cost?
Please contact us on (086) 4041600 or email info@SpeedFlexer.ie for more details
7. Is there a guarantee?
Yes, there is a full guarantee with each SpeedFlexer purchased from us
8. Is it available throughout Ireland?
Yes, simply ring (086) 4041600 or email info@SpeedFlexer.ie to find out more
9. How do I order the SpeedFlexer?
You can order your SpeedFlexer by phoning (086) 4041600 or emailing info@SpeedFlexer.ie
10. What do I do with my flexibility readings from the SpeedFlexer?
Each SpeedFlexer includes a stretching exercises package for beginners, intermediate and advanced users to address inflexibility and any imbalances.